Elegant and simple, this contemporary double bell pendant is subtle yet eye catching. Hand crafted in the English Lake District from fine white porcelain & sterling silver, this versatile pendant is perfect for everyday wear. The organic form encapsulates the botanical inspiration of this collection and the delicate beauty of the wearer.
Campanula Necklace - Size 1
Materials: Sterling silver and porcelain
Chain Length: 16 Inch
Bell Size: Between 8 - 12 millimeters
Caring properly for your jewellery ensures it's longevity and helps avoid unneccessary repairs. Periodical cleaning of jewellery is neccessary to prevent or remove any tarnish, and any other build up of external particles like perfume, hair products, skin cells and dirt.
- Avoid dropping porcelain, or tugging or catching the bells
- To clean - silver chain only - Wipe gently with a silver polishing cloth (taking care not to tug on the bells) or
- Bells only - brush gently (taking care not to tangle the chain) with a clean toothbrush and a little warm water & soapy detergent, wash and dry thoroughtly before storing or wearing.
- Both bells and chain - Immerse in silver jewellery dip, following the dip instructions carefully and always wash and dry carefully after before wearing. If the bells are still a little dirty, brush gently (taking care not to tangle the chain) with a clean toothbrush and a little warm water & soapy detergent, wash and dry thoroughtly before storing or wearing.
- Store jewellery individually in soft jewellery pouches or their boxes to avoid damage or tangling.
- It is advisable to remove jewellery when doing manual labour (like gardening or cleaning), exercising/playing sports or undertaking anything where jewellery may become caught.